·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
me three.

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Worked for me earlier (I was on the PeeCee
). It was a program for windows to make it like the mac os, dock and all.

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
In light of Blackk's rant in the Everything Else forum, please allow me to also express concern that I myself cannot see the image you have linked to. But the question must be asked... if I cannot "see" the image, does it really exist?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Polar bear in a snow storm for me.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I saw it yesterday, and da_jonesy was showing his Windows desktop that has become very Mac like with Object Dock, a Mac background, and the icons were shifted ot the right side of the screen, not the left like normal on Windows machines.

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Actually, gang, when the error page loads, look at the bottom and click the "My Photos" link:

All Albums  | Photo Albums > My Photos >

That will get you to a thumbnail. It's a picture of a Windows PC wth a Dock :eek:

Atually, I saw a PC hack to the hilt that REALLY looked like OS X. He even had the command menu up top!

·
Premium Member
8,815 Posts
Any PC looks better without Luna

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
OK, so where can I grab this app? I want to convert the family pee cee to something more enjoyable to use

·
Premium Member
1,483 Posts
Thanks for the info Tim. I tried those themes, but they crash my system. So I took the easy route and just moved some icons around. I renamed Explorer to Finder and copied the aqua wallpaper from my mac

Here take a look:

I plan to change the icons later as well. Then once the family gets used to this setup, it'll be much easier to switch on them ;)

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
I see Gunbound on there. Some one must have spent a lot of time playing that.
I know I have.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts