Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've not used it in some time, but I went to log on last night (good ol shift-apple-i), and after entering password, nothing. I tried again this AM, and still nothing. I then went to email an 3Meg file this AM, and the server got back at me saying that I could not send it - my acct was near full. Yeah right (we get 15Megs)... :confused: Going to take a few looks around, but I just wanted to know if I was solo in my issues.

Thanks.

H!

·
Registered
363 Posts
both my email and my idisk (via goliath) are functioning properly

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I had a problem with my iDisk last night actually
I could log in, but it would not load any folders, I had to force reboot the Finder (TWICE!). But I uplaoded a photoalbum from iPhoto and it worked OK, so I dunno what was happening there.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
Hey Henry

I can't tell you much about iDisk as my PB12 refuses to boot at present (replacement arriving tomorrow).

More importantly, did you see Thierry Henry score against Turkey tonight? France gets through to the finals of the Confederations Cup on 3 goals from (YEESSS) 3 Arsenal players: Henry, Pires and Wiltour. Sad news though: Marc-Vivien Foé, a key Cameroon player, dropped dead during the the other semi final. Young man (28). Just fell dead in the middle of the second half...
Here is a link to the story (change.com to .fr if you want the story in French: football365, the best soccer web site in Europe

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Elmer - dude, my iDisk is not even mounting. Not sure what the deal is. Am I not waiting long enough? Juust seems like it would just mount after log in last time I used it. Not anymore... :( trying to upload some files for transfer but nothing. I'm a little bummed right now - let alone perplexed.

Moscol - I love TH - esp (this is odd/personal) it's mine and my bro's first names (Henri and my bro's is Thierry - just thought that was funny). :D TH is sick.. his footwork and calm is crazy. Sad news about MVF. :eek: Thanks for the link. Will take a look.

·
Registered
112 Posts
oddly enough, the iDisk is finally starting to feel 'normal' -- transfer progress bar works correctly and speed is ok ...

Go figure ...

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
By the way

France v. Cameroon for the final of the Confederations soccer cup. Kickoff Sunday at 21hrs Paris time. The 3rd place match should also be interesting: Turkey v. Columbia, Saturday 18hrs.

Go Henry! (et les autres Bleus)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts