Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
I was going to post that link and call it "And in About F***ing time news:", but ya beat me to it Rick.

This will be good for AOL, and even better for Mac users if Apple incorporates it into iChat. I aam hoping so because while ICQ is great, and AIM is cool, one is a little buggy (and is yet to see a full release for mac) and the other is clogged up with ads, while iChat works just dandy thanks.

Me likey.

--PB

·
Registered
259 Posts
I use Fire because I can't handle having MSN, AIM, YahooIM and ICQ all open at the same frickin' time. It's a great program.

-SJ

·
Registered
91 Posts
I agree. Fire is a great program, and the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't download/upload your ICQ contacts correctly, so I still have ICQ (3.2b5) still installed... ICQ is also looking prettier and prettier though... all we need to do now is to convince the Windows programmers of ICQ to make an equally pretty version of ICQ for the rest of the world. Maybe then they'd trade their "online messaging only" for both online and offline messages. I can't believe people settle for restrictions like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.