Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me how to get to iCloud on Safari? I have set up iCloud on all my devices and all seem to work well but have no idea how to get to my stuff on the web as I understand can be done. Thank you, glemac

·
Seriously?
4,442 Posts
You cannot access iCloud.com on any mobile browser. Only desktop browser can you access iCloud.com. This was a big issue for me a while back when I needed information on iCloud but didn't have my iPhone on me. And my friend only had tablets. Big failure IMHO.

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
iCloud on web

Okay, thanks guys for replies and help. I have a better understanding now. The initial problem was my browser used iCloud.ca. Only iCloud.com works in this situation. glemac

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
You cannot access iCloud.com on any mobile browser. Only desktop browser can you access iCloud.com. This was a big issue for me a while back when I needed information on iCloud but didn't have my iPhone on me. And my friend only had tablets. Big failure IMHO.

True dat. I thought had lost my iPhone a couple weeks ago and retraced my steps back to a Staples store I was in. I tried to go to iCloud.com from an iPad Mini they had but it wouldn't allow it: you had to install the app which I wasn't going to do on a store demo. Instead, the sales guy brought me to a Toshiba laptop that could access my iCloud account in a browser so I could use the Find my iPhone app. Turns out I had the location right, more or less—my iPhone was in the parking lot...wedged right there between the seats in my van. God bless Toshiba! God bless Windows!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Seriously?
4,442 Posts
True dat. I thought had lost my iPhone a couple weeks ago and retraced my steps back to a Staples store I was in. I tried to go to iCloud.com from an iPad Mini they had but it wouldn't allow it: you had to install the app which I wasn't going to do on a store demo. Instead, the sales guy brought me to a Toshiba laptop that could access my iCloud account in a browser so I could use the Find my iPhone app. Turns out I had the location right, more or less—my iPhone was in the parking lot...wedged right there between the seats in my van. God bless Toshiba! God bless Windows!

Don't they have Macbook Air's there? ;)

·
Premium Member
10,314 Posts
Don't they have Macbook Air's there? ;)

You would think. Anyway, point is, iCloud worked. Find My iPhone worked and saved my ass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.