Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is there a place in canada that sells ibook sleeves? im sure i saw a post here not that long ago. you could the canadian flag, flames, skulls or even a blank one for putting in your own pictures.
anyone remember?
chris

·
Registered
187 Posts
DAMN I want one of these... too bad the one i want is out of stock :(

I noticed this morning my AlPB had its first scratch on the top... :( didnt take too long and I have no idea where the heck it came from..

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just emailed them regarding the skin I was looking for. US or not if its gonna keep scratches off im all for it.

Im going for the Black and Silver one which lets the apple logo shine through. Hey maybe he will do a deal on a group buy? Could be worth a shot..

·
Registered
275 Posts
They look really interesting... I'd be interested in one for protective reasons, like a clear one or something. But do they come on and off easily? My first impression was that they were stickers but the lil demonstration on the site shows em to be more of a plastic cover that slides on and off.. if its that easy to put them on and off I'm in!

·
Registered
187 Posts
They apparently use a form of tape..
http://www.macskinz.com/info.html

if we order more than 5 we get 5% off. Kinda sucks compared to the 20% a few months ago but maybe I can try to talk them into something better ;)

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
im in too....

let me know..

i want a black one where the logo shines through or white. Actually , I dont know what color I want, but regardless , im in

·
Registered
187 Posts
Well heres the Idea: Ill order up everyones stuff. I figure the more I order the better deal they will make. And since its all being shipped together from the states it will keep the US shipping costs down.

Once they come in ill ship them out to all those who ordered. Ill start up a spread sheet with everyones addresses, what they ordered, paid or not, etc.

I just don't want to order 10 sleeves and be stuck with the whole bill... depending how many are interested Im not asking money untill they come in and I can divide the costs equally. The choice of shipping method is up to you. I could do standard mail (about 3 bucks one would think) or xpresspost (I think about 6 bucks?).

I just need to know exactly how many people would be interested. Im gonna pick up 2 sleeves for myself. 5 sleves get us 5% off, 10 gets free shipping within the US. Ill try and get something like 15% off instead though.. ill try emailing the guy who posted here.

So were at (if everyone in this post is still in):
Me x2 sleeves
Moonsocket x1
Groovetube x1
AdrianL x1
lindmar x1

So thats 6 skinz. Everyone still in? Anyone else? If we could hit 10 that would be better

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just got a update from one of their CSRs. turns out this particular skin is back in stock

Was anyone interested in doing a group buy of sorts?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts