Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am looking to purchase an iBook G3 clamshell. I'm not too picky on the specs. The higher the specs the better of course.

Bonus if the HDD has been upgraded!

Please let me know what you have available.

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am open to shipping. I realize most ehMac users are out east :)

I've had a terrible time finding a clamshell locally and prefer to avoid buying from the mass recyclers on eBay.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I am open to shipping. I realize most ehMac users are out east :)

I've had a terrible time finding a clamshell locally and prefer to avoid buying from the mass recyclers on eBay.
Would you settle for a G4 Powerbook, 10.4.11? I can supply you with one of those, and meet you in some part of Victoria in person with it.

My asking price is $ 22.10, which covers my ferry trip to Victoria.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would you settle for a G4 Powerbook, 10.4.11? I can supply you with one of those, and meet you in some part of Victoria in person with it.

My asking price is $ 22.10, which covers my ferry trip to Victoria.
Although I like the G4 Powerbook 12", I'm not really looking for that right now.

But for $22.10 how can I say no? :lmao: Typo?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Although I like the G4 Powerbook 12", I'm not really looking for that right now.

But for $22.10 how can I say no? :lmao: Typo?
It's not clear what you want. I'm gonna guess that you do not want the G4 Powerbook on offer.

Typo? If you think it might be, then check BC Ferries website for the price of a return trip with the commuter card, Gulf Islands to Victoria.

·
Skeptical Mac Collector
596 Posts
If he doesn't want it, I'll pay your ferry trip to Victoria for it.

·
Registered
769 Posts
If he doesn't want it, I'll pay your ferry trip to Victoria for it.
It so happens that I actually have 2 G4 Powerbooks to move along. So you are in luck. And it looks like I might get TWO free trips to Victoria out of this!

Send me you email via private message and I'll get in touch with you.

(I have 2 MacBook Pros that I use when not at my desktop iMac. So I do not need these G4s any more.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts