Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after the repair I took my iBook into the belly of the beast,otherwise known as the software department where I work.All of them are hardcore peecee users/gamers.

Well,as suspected,they were blown away.The entire day I sat proud at my desk with my iBook on display for everyone to see.Damn it was good.I've so far had 3 offers to buy,2 threats of theft and countless "Ooooo!Thats nice!"
Today I borrowed a co-workers digital camera,plugged it in and watched OSX see it,mount the images, and played a slideshow all in about.....10 seconds or so.The owner of the digital camera was speechless.After that we threw together a short 3 minute movie in iMovie and had a crowd gasping at the ease of added titles and sound effects,not to metion that it took all of about 5 minutes to put together.
So aside from the crowds awe,I myself was very impressed by my first real exposure to iPhoto and iMovie.

Damn,I love Macs. :D

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
LOL

Macs are capable of turning any PC user on. ;) :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
No girls?? Ahh man... tell me that some ladies were so floored that they dropped their email addies by your desk that morning? ;) Or maybe they beemed you their biz card from their Tungsten PDA?? No?!?! :D

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
I love showing customers that are switching simple demo's like that, just to watch the expression on their faces! It's like I just introduced them to sliced bread, they are so amazed!

:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine sits on my desk at work. Surrounded by a sea of Black IBM desktops... everytime someone walks by they stop and ask about it. It's kinda funny.

We had this presentation once and my partner's laptop crapped out on him, so we couldn't get to his PowerPoint show...so with my camera, iPhoto and iMovie we put together a quick demo... ended up being something pretty stellar, all in about 30 mins. And we got the contract. Booom!!

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Oh yah baby!!
Here the Mac comes to save the dayyyyyY :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts