Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know, I was just PM-ing Lars about something related to Inside Apple and it struck me..."Gosh! I just love this Mac community!"

I think Mr. Mayor has gone and created one of the most dynamic, friendly, creative, helpful, respectful and patriotic communities on the Web! :D You all should give yourselves big pats on the back for being here and being so awesome!

We are not a huge community, but we are more fun than the Steve Ballmer Monky Dance!!! ;)

No, I am not after anything.
;) Just trying to spread a little happiness.

·
Premium Member
31,002 Posts
Okay

A toast to ehMac. :cool:

[ November 13, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: macdoc ]

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I second the Kudos for our illustrious mayor. He has helped to create and maintain an eclectic mix of Canadians who, while uniquely different, have certain basic things in common. To his credit, he has allowed this community to evolve to what it is today. I have learned a great deal in my 27 months here in ehMacLand, and even made a few friends along the way.

ehMac, you have performed a "mitzvah" that is recognized by all of us here in ehMacLand. Mazel tov!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Im fairly new here... but so far it seems alright

Actually its quite nice!

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Hey, cheers to you all! It's the members that make the community!
;) I think ehMac and its members reflect our wonderful and diverse country.

After watching Jean's farewell address tonight, I think I might want to be referred to as ehMax: ehMac's PM of our great Mac Nation
:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Kudos to you mr. mayor, or mr. pm
I think the mayor fits you ehMax.

Cheers to the leader of the ehMac nation :cool:

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
Dare I post that I agree completly with you all, or is that too short?

Because if it is, I agree with VertiGoGo.

And macdoc. Dr. G. too. Also Akai.

Mayor ehMax of course! And jtmac.

Heck I even agree with myself.

:D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.