Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

©2002 Bill Amend
FoxTrot October 31, 2002

If you are new to ehMac, Patrick Gant is our resident Apple Switch Ad Celebrity. He is a Ottawa resident. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Seems we think alike Heart. I just posted the same thing not 1 minute before. I howled when I saw this at lunch today!

Macman.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
That's hilarious... I too love comics... Dilbert, Sherman's Lagoon, Foxtrot, Garfield, etc...

Can't remember what that cartoon was called with Bill the Cat and the Penguin... I liked that one too...

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by macdoc:
I love comics - great social insights and killer laughs.

Dilbert is apparently based on Motorola - KNOW you know why we have slow Macs
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Scott Adams used to work for PacBell, that's where most of his stuff used to come from. However, he gets a lot of input from readers since he left PacBell (I think he left about two years after Dilbert became popular).

Some of the comics relate to a to the company where I work too. Sometimes so close that we're certain somone sent an idea in.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Good ol' FoxTrot... wonderful pro Mac err iFruit comic... He's even got his site on mac.com!

Well beware the evil blue screen, oh wait, we don't get them... wait, ever, or anything like them! :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
The thing about this blue screen---it also happens to macs. OS10.2. I was filesharing and let the computer go to sleep. Didn't like that. Had to hold in the boot key for several seconds just to get the guy to shut down. Then on start up---the blue screen. Took a bit of trouble shooting to get rid of that one.

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sashmo:
The thing about this blue screen---it also happens to macs. OS10.2. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a nicer Aqua shade of blue. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts