Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

45221 - 45240 of 45242 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Very sunny and 10C here as we near 9AM. A good day to work out in the garden.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
16C and very foggy at 3PM

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
21 going to 26 and finally the showers have stopped for a day at least.

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Sunny with 19C temps at 4PM

·
Premium Member
15,676 Posts
Clear and sunny the last few days here, warm temperatures in the low 20s, nice and comfortable, just a slight breeze coming off Saanich Inlet.

Got a cantankerous garden irrigation sprinkler repair, thanks to some help from our neighbour as my hands don't work with arthritis properly.

Purchased a new valve from the irrigation supply place and used its innards to replace something goofy in the old one. Now back up and working.

Actually ended up with some spare parts in case needed for the next repair job, and cheaper than buying just the required replacement parts.

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
A balmy 19C at just past 9AM. Nice sunshine and not much of an ocean breeze makes sitting out on my deck drinking coffee a pleasure.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Very sunny with 22C temps at just 830AM. A warming trend is upon us.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
A nice sunset is forming. Still nice to be sitting out on our deck with a slight breeze and 22C temps at 8PM

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
22 and light showers now,,,, mid to high 20s mixed sun and cloud coming..now this kind of winter I'm enjoying
got away late yesterday for 180 km loop to Lake Barrine but was relaxing ride and enjoying the autobiography of John D Rockefeller on Chirp.

29 hours of very interesting listening. realized i need to be packing my lunch instead of buying out each ride.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
26C with a 31C humidex reading at just past 2PM. Still sunny and only a slight ocean breeze. Break out the fans for tonight.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Up to 31C now with a 34C humidex reading as we near 4PM. Hopefully, this will be our high for the day. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
15,676 Posts
Up to 31C now with a 34C humidex reading as we near 4PM. Hopefully, this will be our high for the day. We shall see.

That is definitely too warm/hot for us thanks, and I would sure hope you have at least a bit of a sea breeze to help cool things off a bit.

EDIT:
And talk about Calgary's crazy weather extremes... At least it just seems to be in the hills and mountains...
Calgary
Days after heat wave, up to 40 cm of snow expected in Alberta's mountain parks

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
We are in for another record setting hot day. It is already 20C and very sunny and it is not even 8AM yet. :(

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
A wild morning with thunder storms and lightening and 23C temps at 5AM. Our poor dogs. All is quiet now with cooler 19C temps and the rain has stopped.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Very sunny with 17C temps and it is just 930AM. Will be a warm day here in Lunenburg.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,369 Posts
Very sunny with 24C temps and a nice ocean breeze. I have been out in the garden most of the afternoon.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
Warmth is back with a high of 28 - was almost no wind yesterday - unusually calm Pacfic. Looks almost like a painting.

·
Premium Member
15,676 Posts
Warmth is back with a high of 28 - was almost no wind yesterday - unusually calm Pacfic. Looks almost like a painting.
Nice shot...
Actually, it looks like it could be taken from several areas here on Vancouver Island or the BC West Coast. Very similar scenes here.

- Patrick
=======

45221 - 45240 of 45242 Posts