Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts

·
UK > Canada
255 Posts
Thunder/Lightning and fast downpours here on the other side of the pond, with a current temp of 11C/52F at 19:07.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
Thunder, lightening and heavy rain rolled in a few hours ago ................ now we have a nice sunset forming in the west.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
Cloudy with 24C temps and another possible thunder storm rolling in from the west.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
It sounds like your weather is trying to make up for some lost storms.

- Patrick
=======
A bit. Got some rain with no thunder today. Temps are now down to 19C with some sun coming out. Should be a nice evening.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
The tipping of the planet.
Getting down to upper teens for sleeping.....upper 20s daytime.

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
12C and very sunny at 830AM. We are "tipping" in the right direction here in eastern Canada.

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
My kids want to set up a tent on the patio and sleep outside tonight. Should be warm enough. About 17C right now.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
We hit 25C by about 2PM and then the rain came and brought down the temps to the current 13C. Still, the rain has now stopped with sunshine in the forecast for tomorrow.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
Very sunny with 13C temps at 1030AM. Going to be a fine day to garden.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
20 degrees at 9 pm - a bit damp but generally nice time of year but moving to chillier nights as no heating and a house wide open to airflow by design.

I like the Iceland solution with separate duvets. ( doonas in 'Stralian )

Some discussion about it pre chilly season. 13 is very rare so mid teens the norm. We've only just turned the over head fan off.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
20 degrees at 9 pm - a bit damp but generally nice time of year but moving to chillier nights as no heating and a house wide open to airflow by design.

I like the Iceland solution with separate duvets. ( doonas in 'Stralian )

Some discussion about it pre chilly season. 13 is very rare so mid teens the norm. We've only just turned the over head fan off.
11C and very sunny at 9AM. We use open windows and the ocean breeze to help cool down our house in Summer. We have a great many windows that face the sun throughout the day in Winter, and that sort of free solar heat helps to cut down on the heating bill in the daytime.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
Very sunny with 19C temps at 130PM. Set out the last of my tomato plants. Here is hoping for a bountiful harvest. We shall see.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
Sunny with 24C temps. Off to mow the lawn once again after lunch.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,373 Posts
A sunny and humid 25C at 425PM. Windows are open to let in some nice ocean breezes.

45201 - 45220 of 45242 Posts