Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

45161 - 45180 of 45242 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
We are planted rain forest in the backyard and pebbled concrete in the front with loads of potted and planted bio around the edges. Everything grows so fast here...tiger grass in particular - over topping the house now. ( that's not our house but our tiger grass is the same height )
Tiger Grass Bamboo | Bamboo Down Under

A lovely 24 C at 11 pm. 🌙 Curlews calling.

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Full sunshine with 10C temps at noon. Another nice day.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
A bit of sun with 5C temps. Rain is in the forecast for this weekend. We shall see.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Cloudy with 10C temps. Sunshine and warmer temps are in the forecast for the next few days.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
4" of rain and continuing - back yard is a swamp ...expecting a croc to swim up to the step.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Very sunny and 10C at just past 11AM.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
Good grief...nudging 16" of rain in 72 hours. Backyard lagoon reminds me of my first year here a decade ago. The dog is giving us the evil eye about going out and peed on the rug yesterday..
🥴

Nice temp tho 23 degrees on the back deck at 5 am and a noisy tin roof.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Good grief...nudging 16" of rain in 72 hours. Backyard lagoon reminds me of my first year here a decade ago. The dog is giving us the evil eye about going out and peed on the rug yesterday..
🥴 View attachment 93852
Nice temp tho 23 degrees on the back deck at 5 am and a noisy tin roof.
Wow!!! Stay safe, mon ami.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Sunny and 16C at just past 4PM.

·
Premium Member
15,673 Posts
4" of rain and continuing - back yard is a swamp ...expecting a croc to swim up to the step.
That is definitely wet!!!

Good grief...nudging 16" of rain in 72 hours. Backyard lagoon reminds me of my first year here a decade ago.
And it definitely seems like it got a hell of a lot worse weter!!! Wozers!!! 😉

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
+20c here Saturday, -4 and ~5cm of snow yesterday; currently a balmy + 4 in advance of some more snow forecast later in the week.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
+20c here Saturday, -4 and ~5cm of snow yesterday; currently a balmy + 4 in advance of some more snow forecast later in the week.
Wow. Talk about up and down weather. Stay well and stay safe, mon ami.

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
this is getting very old -

feeling picked on by Ma Nature now - we are right in the centre of the never ending blob tho it has reduced in size

·
Premium Member
15,673 Posts
Apparently, we have been breaking records recently, but for some reason, it doesn't really feel like it, but it has been nice sunny weather...

It still has a spring coolness to it in the shade... At least it does at our house on our deck in the shade... The only other side of the house in the full sun is definitely on the sunny warm side...

- Patrick
=======

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
Very sunny with 13C temps as we inch towards 11AM

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
very wet again - more than 2' since Sunday 23 feels like 21 at 5 am

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
It hit 16C with full sunshine at 3PM. Mowed my back lawn and did some weeding. It felt good to be out in the garden in shorts and a tee shirt. Felt like Spring is finally here in this area of NS.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,367 Posts
A bit of sun now shining after some overnight rain. A pleasant 12C at just past 9AM

·
Premium Member
30,886 Posts
Rain held off today. Walked down to the bowls club for their excellent $10 fish & chips & salad. Brought the umbrella but no need.
All prices in Australia include tax and there is no tipping. Healthy portions too.
Has enough from this to bring home some chips for the pooch

Had a superb feed of kangaroo there one evening. Very much like a sirloin tip but less fat and far better for the environment

45161 - 45180 of 45242 Posts