Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

45101 - 45120 of 45164 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Sunny with +6C temps at just past noon. Sadly, snow is still in the forecast for Friday. We shall see.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
It got up to +9C with lots of sunshine today. Hard to believe that snow is on the way in a day or so. :(

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Cloudy with a balmy +9C temp as we near 2PM here in Lunenburg, NS. Hard to imagine that snow will be here this time tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
15,514 Posts
Cloudy with a balmy +9C temp as we near 2PM here in Lunenburg, NS. Hard to imagine that snow will be here this time tomorrow.

Are the Weather forecasts for your area actually that accurate that you can rely on and trust them...???

Anyway, I'm sure it will be a far cry from what you experienced back in those days you experienced In St. John, and no, you don't need to send any pictures of those days again. I don't need any such reminder, especially with so many nice blossoms happening around here... ;)

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Are the Weather forecasts for your area actually that accurate that you can rely on and trust them...???

Anyway, I'm sure it will be a far cry from what you experienced back in those days you experienced In St. John, and no, you don't need to send any pictures of those days again. I don't need any such reminder, especially with so many nice blossoms happening around here... ;)

- Patrick
=======
Sadly, the CBC and the CTV local meteorologists are well trained and very accurate. They are local, based in Halifax, so their jobs depend upon accurate forecasts. Luckily, the massive snow we got in St. John's, NL are a thing of the past.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
-4C with some sunshine at 2PM. The snow has stopped falling and blowing and the driveway is clear. Hopefully, this will be the last snow we see until Dec. We shall see (no pun intended).

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Very sunny with 11C temps as we near noon ............ with more and more of our snow melting.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
Currently +3. Low of -2 tonight with a high of +4 tomorrow. About what’s expected for this time of year.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
An amazing 13C in full sunshine at 10AM. Hard to believe that a few days ago we had 20cm of snow outside. Now, there are just a few small patches scattered around the garden that does not get much sunshine. Welcome to Spring.

·
Premium Member
5,384 Posts
Was an amazing weekend here. Got out for some kayaking yesterday, going to be pulling out my motorcycle in the next day or two. Been a while since we have had this kind of warm weather in March.

Reactions: Dr.G.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
We hit 16C in full sunshine this afternoon and now ALL of our snow is gone. I am dreaming of a green Christmas. We shall see.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Very foggy with +7C temps as we near 9AM. The last of the snow is gone so it is time to celebrate Spring once again.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Very sunny now with 14C temps as we near 5PM

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
Sunny and 13C at 2PM. A fine afternoon.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
+8C and very foggy as we near 11AM. Fog seems to spook my dogs for some reason.

·
Premium Member
15,514 Posts
+8C and very foggy as we near 11AM. Fog seems to spook my dogs for some reason.

The thick fog seems to be in a lot of places according to the Nova Scotia WebCams:

At least the sea is calm which should make some of the fishing and harvesting a bit more enjoyable...

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
The thick fog seems to be in a lot of places according to the Nova Scotia WebCams:

At least the sea is calm which should make some of the fishing and harvesting a bit more enjoyable...

- Patrick
=======
+9C and still very foggy here in Lunenburg, NS at 1PM. Personally, so long as I don't have to do high way driving, I do like the fog.

See Lunenburg: Nova Scotia Live Webcam & Weather Report in Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, CA | SeeCam

·
Canadian By Choice
117,022 Posts
A light rain is falling with 11C temps at just past 2PM. A possible rare thunderstorm is in the forecast for tonight. We shall see.

45101 - 45120 of 45164 Posts