ehMac banner

45021 - 45040 of 45087 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
4C with a bit of sun as we near 1PM. A quiet day.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
0C and cloudy. A quiet and dull day …………. which is fine with me.

·
Premium Member
15,407 Posts
Very still and calm here, coolish at +2 degrees, but super dense fog and we can barely see the neighbour's houses across the road.

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Sunny with some cold -3C temps at 10AM.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Still very sunny with -1C temps at 3PM. A very nice day.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Rain was forecast for this morning but so far only 7/10 of a millimetre ... only enough to make things damp. This afternoon the forecast is for 8°C. It will be nice if it gets that high.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Rain was forecast for this morning but so far only 7/10 of a millimetre ... only enough to make things damp. This afternoon the forecast is for 8°C. It will be nice if it gets that high.
:clap::clap:

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
A very chilly -4C but very sunny with no winds as we near noon.

·
Premium Member
15,407 Posts
A very chilly -4C but very sunny with no winds as we near noon.

Almost balmy compared to what my son in Whitehorse has been getting lately, but I see it has warmed up a bit today at -26°C with a Wind Chill: -33C

Too cold for this guy.

- Patrick
======

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Almost balmy compared to what my son in Whitehorse has been getting lately, but I see it has warmed up a bit today at -26°C with a Wind Chill: -33C

Too cold for this guy.

- Patrick
======
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

0C with lots of sun still here in Lunenburg, NS. My wife, who has lived in Calgary and Edmonton would "appreciate" those extreme low temps. I would be dead in minutes if outside in those temps.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Cloudy with -2C temps right now. Snow/ice pellets/sleet ………. and then lots of wind and rain are in the forecast for tomorrow. We shall see.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
It's 1°C in Mill Bay, raining, but we can see snow on the South slope of Salt Spring Island and I know there is snow on the mountain pass leading to Victoria. We don't have to go anywhere. :D
:clap::clap:

·
Premium Member
15,407 Posts
Cloudy with -2C temps right now. Snow/ice pellets/sleet ………. and then lots of wind and rain are in the forecast for tomorrow. We shall see.

I'll bet you are sure glad you are not back in New York!!!! That is brutal what they are getting dumped on them. :mad:

- Patrick
=======

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
I'll bet you are sure glad you are not back in New York!!!! That is brutal what they are getting dumped on them. :mad:

- Patrick
=======
True. I recall the 14inch snow storm back when I was in high school. Shut the city down for a week. Much easier to clear snow away here in eastern Canada.

Attachments

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
Strong wind gusts and pouring rain with 5C temps. Slowly, much of the 20+cm of snow is washing away.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Groundhog Day Storm 2021:
Shubenacadie Sam reveals if it will be an early spring at 8AM
I can't find any groundhog predictions for the left coast so I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I'm not sure we even have any groundhogs here but we do have a a Marmot. I suspect they are still buried under snow and unlikely to want to emerge to make a forecast. Does that mean they have made a forecast?

It almost feels like spring is very close to reality here. Some buds appearing and some robins arrived a few days ago.

I sure hope you survive the winds. Stay safe.

·
Canadian By Choice
116,702 Posts
I can't find any groundhog predictions for the left coast so I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I'm not sure we even have any groundhogs here but we do have a a Marmot. I suspect they are still buried under snow and unlikely to want to emerge to make a forecast. Does that mean they have made a forecast?

It almost feels like spring is very close to reality here. Some buds appearing and some robins arrived a few days ago.

I sure hope you survive the winds. Stay safe.
Merci, mon ami. Paix.

·
Premium Member
15,407 Posts

It almost feels like spring is very close to reality here. Some buds appearing and some ...

I think it is getting close as a lot of our snowdrops have got a lot of green stems above the ground, yet some on the neighbour's property have already gone over. But spring must be just around the corner...

- Patrick
======

Attachments

45021 - 45040 of 45087 Posts