Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all.

I have been searching for hours and still have found any answer for my problem, so I am begging your help...

I have an iMac G5 that did not came with internal bluetooth. I got one bluetooth module and one antenna. I do get where I have to put the module, I know how to connect the antenna, but where do I place the antenna?? I have been looking for schematics, pictures, from the Apple site (DIY) but NOWHERE I can find where does that antenna goes...

There is a sticker at the end of it, but I can't figure where should it be put. Does it matter? Can I put it anywhere?

Thank you for all your help...hopefully :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my question is the same as below. I have just fitted a bluetooth modual in my iMac g5, I have fitted the modual but cant seem to find where to place the end of the antenna..
can some one please help.
There is a sticker at the end of it, but I can't figure where should it be put. Does it matter? Can I put it anywhere?

thanks in advance

previous post

I have been searching for hours and still have found any answer for my problem, so I am begging your help...

I have an iMac G5 that did not came with internal bluetooth. I got one bluetooth module and one antenna. I do get where I have to put the module, I know how to connect the antenna, but where do I place the antenna?? I have been looking for schematics, pictures, from the Apple site (DIY) but NOWHERE I can find where does that antenna goes...

Thank you for all your help...hopefully

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.