Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least on the DT.

Couldn't find an email if it were standing in front of me. Not the best on iPad or iPhone either, but way better than on DT.

I'm having unresolved issues w/ MAIL app in OSX, so I'm forced to use iCloud, and watching email go lost...

<end rant>

SO, if I take my lap to the genius bar to inquire about an OSX issue (MAIL app), will I get charged? I'm assuming so since lap is no longer under warranty right?

H!

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Only "problem" i've had with Mail in mountain lion is that it seems that mail rules propagate across systems now. So I all of the sudden, post upgrade, I had "home" email rules being applied on my work computer, which was causing it to-reforward me all of my emails as they came in.

Not sure if you have something like that at play?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my emails don't even come in anymore. I think I just need to reinstall the OS and i've been draggin my feet. Just having permission nightmares really. I want to upgrade from .6 but think I'll be painting over the rust. *LeSigh*

·
Registered
314 Posts
SO, if I take my lap to the genius bar to inquire about an OSX issue (MAIL app), will I get charged? I'm assuming so since lap is no longer under warranty right?

H!
I don't think they charge anyone for looking at it and attempting to fix something at the counter. If they can't do it there, then yes you MAY be charged for work.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
What is the DT?

Why can't you find an e-mail?

I'm willing to bet the Genius Bar will help you for free.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts