Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Administrator
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Curious how often you upgrade your iPhone model? I am currently on a iPhone XS. The only reason I鈥檓 using this model is because it is a hand me down from my wife. She got an iPhone XR from work. Previously I had an iPhone 8. Also a hand me down from my wife. 馃榿. So I guess I鈥檓 on an upgrade cycle of every 4 years. I鈥檓 the last in my family to fry an upgrade. My wife and two kids get upgrades before me.

Administrator
I'm not one to upgrade to the latest and greatest, just because. Partially because I cannot justify the cost, because I mainly only use the phone for calls and texts. And not many of those either. I'm still using an iPhone 6S. I'm thinking of looking at the next iPhone SE that is rumoured to be released in the spring of 2022.

Registered
I switched to iPhones with the first SE. I bought my second gen SE about a year ago. I use my phone for talking and texting mostly, all other uses are relatively rare. My choice is primarily determined by size 鈥 the smaller the better.

Administrator
I switched to iPhones with the first SE. I bought my second gen SE about a year ago. I use my phone for talking and texting mostly, all other uses are relatively rare. My choice is primarily determined by size 鈥 the smaller the better.
I agree on the size thing. I look at some of the newer models where it looks like you are holding up a plank against your face to make a phone call. Maybe we are all supposed to be using the speaker phone???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts