• 11-20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Canadian By Choice
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Apple Music Store allows you to buy music one track at a time (in general) for 99 cents (US), if you have a US based credit card. Assuming the service comes to Canada, how many tracks would you buy per week, would you still buy CDs and would the Music Store increase or decrease the liklihood of you buying an iPod?

· Canadian By Choice
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we might see a new "Billboard" sort of chart phenom due to the on-line stats on the Music Store. U2 downloads are high in the overall charts along with Elvis and Eminem. And these are the musical tastes of Mac users.....

Personally, I think this has the potential to radically change record buying behaviour. I also think that it will be a key selling tool for iPods (and may well drive MPEG4/AAC adoption to the detriment of WMP - yippee). If I were Jobs (sounds like a song title) I'd be hiring 50 programmers to bring iTunes and the Music Store to Windows users a.s.a.p. and another 50 lawyers to close the licensing deals.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.