Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for photos, I use iphoto yes. But I also have some movie clips. How do I import those onto my computer? And is there a file management system (like iphoto) that organizes video clips?

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
iPhoto will import videos from a digital camera and store them in the same place as regular photos. Except, when you double-click it, it will play them, just like it would "blow up" (bigger view) a regular photo that is double-clicked. I store all my video clips from my camera in iPhoto without issue. :)

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
iPhoto will import videos from a digital camera and store them in the same place as regular photos. Except, when you double-click it, it will play them, just like it would "blow up" (bigger view) a regular photo that is double-clicked. I store all my video clips from my camera in iPhoto without issue. :)
my camera (kodak easyshare c533) downloads photos to my blackbook using iphoto without any problems
videos have been a different story
for some reason i need to take the card out of the camera and insert it into a card reader attached to my blackbook and manually move them over

G

·
Try using the app that comes with OSX, Image Capture ... it works for most cameras out of the box including movies and let's you actually select individual media to import :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.