Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very curious to find out from all of you. How did you hear about ehMac? Try to be as specific as possible.

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Well, about 2 years, I headed over to Google.com and searched for, exactly, "canadian mac links."

First result was this page:
http://www.macswapshop.com/can/canlinks.shtml

And what do you know, ehMac was on that links page. I visited it, registered, and been here ever since.

And loving it!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
The MacSwapShop must be a pretty good site if 4 of us found ehMac through it. ;)

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Google is so useful.
So true. I use it to find everything and anything - right through the top corner of Safari! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,263 Posts
Hmm, I came via a different route.
I saw a link on Dan Knight's Low End Mac, his site is really fantastic.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
In January 2001, a MacCentral story featured a quote by his worship (its only his honor if you're American) and I clicked on the link, and the rest as they would say is history. I know several other people discovered ehMac that way. I know Capucine did, although I have not seen her online in quite a while, and if memory serves right, Heart also.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
well, here comes the plug...

Macdoc put me on. ;)

H!

·
Registered
645 Posts
I was browsing the MacAddict forums and someone had mentioned this site, so since I was looking, I decided to click on the link and now I am here

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Hello,

I found a link to it from WestWorld Computers web site, but I don't think it's there anymore.

Perhaps the Mayor could request that a link be put back (if it was there) or be put there (if it isn't there)?

I'm working on my fence sitting abilities. I think I'm getting better at it.

James

·
Registered
141 Posts
I saw a link to it on Macdoc's site, and clicked through. It's been an invaluable resource since.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Strongblade brought me here back in '99 I think. Was a lurker for a while, and then I bought a Mac. I was in PC land due to work for several years and sold my POS 7200/120. But the Quicksilver sure turned my beliefs once again, and i've been here ever since, and now awaiting yet another new mac!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts