Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I played both demo levels and I think it's great! I was impressed by the graphics and sound and even though the video was a little choppy, it's still very playable on my two year old iMac. :D

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I'd like to try. Any takers?

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
RTC
make sure you have virtual memory turned on in 9, in 10 I dont know what the problem is.

The game worked flawlessly on my FlatiMac, but took an hour and a half to download,
I really suck at these games I always seem to take a while to figure out how to advance the game.
I only tried it for a few minutes though, and It seems to be a pretty engrossing environment, not sure I would buy it though.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjornbro:
I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but I'd like to try. Any takers?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The multiplayer is great when you have good team players. You get to be one of 4 types of soldier - a medic (you revive people and give out med packs), an engineer (dynamite objectives such as doors and walls), a lieutenant (give out ammmo), or soldier (use various weapons). You have to have the right mix of the 4, for various areas of a map. I've been playing it for months now. Got a bunch of the new maps too.

It's as addictive as UT multiplayer.

I haven't played the single player game yet... have to try it during Christmas holidays.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
RicktheChemist wrote:
"Sigh, a G4 400 has a hard time handling a simple game. What happened to games ... bloated.. and oversized..."

Games got bigger because games do more now. Better graphics, bigger maps, better AI, extra features (multiplayer, esp).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.