Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A special invitation to long-time UT absentee, Griller. Players will come and go between 9:00 pm and 12:00 am EST, why not drop in? Join the server at ut.flyingmonkeys.com

·
Registered
361 Posts
Lucky I checked the boards... with 5 minutes to 9. I guess it was meant to be! I'll be there for a few rounds, to try and get use to UT again. Get your shots in while you can!
:cool:

·
Registered
361 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjornbro:
... Join the server at ut.flyingmonkeys.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey hey, I see your plan... send me to ut.flyingmonkeys.com when its actually ut.flyingmonkeys.org will ya. I'll get ya! ;) .... I hope .org works!

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm so happy you figured that out! Sorry for the confusion. Hey guys (easymeat_osx, Griller, Kosh) thanks for the fun. A lot of evenly split games there, some nice challenges. Lookin' forward to next time.

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bjornbro:
I'm so happy you figured that out! Sorry for the confusion. Hey guys (easymeat_osx, Griller, Kosh) thanks for the fun. A lot of evenly split games there, some nice challenges. Lookin' forward to next time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was great fun... I'll be back (as Arnold would say).

·
Registered
719 Posts
I've noticed that I am not nearly sucking as badly as when I had to play on a PPC 7600 with a 8 Meg Voodoo card.

Ya think that the new hardware is helping out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts