Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weeeeeelll?

I was wondering about snapping up this puppy. It appears it's actually out (probably in EB...hmmm...maybe not...) but I was wondering if anyone on ehMac has it and can give impressions....although, since the game has been likened to the software equivalent of crack-cocaine, maybe they're all busy playing rather than surfing...? :confused:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I do not believe it has been released on the Mac.

It still lists as an Internal Beta on Westlake's Status Page .

Since I have PC using friends that play it, i can attest to the "Crack-Addiction" aspect.

As for my personal opinion, I just can't get excited about it. After 5 years of Clan Lord, MMORP games all feel like too much of an investment of time and money.

:cool:

·
Registered
693 Posts
I've played EQ on the PC and there was a reason that is was called EverCrack. Anyway, if you check out the offical site it seems that they have some sort of timer running. Also, the screenshot makes it look kinda Warcraft 3 ish. Whatever, I'm not gonna get it. I'm not gonna get addicted again. Its a stupid game, I don't need it. I don't need it...repeat...repeat...

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Too bad EQ is online only (plus it costs a monthy fee!). I'd love a single player version of the game, but then again, that would defeat the purpose of the game... so, no.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm...oh well, I guess I'll have to feel sated by PSO for XBOX tonight! I have no idea why I'm purchasing this title...it consumed over a thousand hours of my life on my old Dreamcast...I can't help myself...it calls me at night...it's calling me now...just out of earshot. Can't you hear it???!

·
Premium Member
6,795 Posts
If i were to get EverQuest at all, it would probably be for PS2, and seriously, Star Wars Galaxies looks more appealing to me.

Fortunealty, all the games I am more interested in have free online play (Like SOCOM: Navy Seals)

--PB

1 - 6 of 6 Posts