Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on a keyboard and mouse? I would like an Apple pro keyboard and mouse, but I'm not limiting myself to that. I would go for an icekey or any other quality kbd/mse. I recently bought a new G4 and the kbd/mse the guy had was no good, so he just gave it to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
check bestbuy for their microsoft optical scroll mouse with 2 buttons
comes with CD for OS 9 and OS X support

$14.99

you'll have to ask for it as they don't display them in obvious places in the store

for that price, you can't beat it
i bought one and haven't looked back

for kybd., ehmac users are good
i bought my MS kybd. from an ehmac person - works great

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
These are nice,

Cooler Master Q Alloy

And they go for under $40, but you would need to goto a store that sells general PC parts to get it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
one word. E-bay.ca

I got a pristine like-new Apple Pro Mouse from a guy in Toronto for less than 1/2 price of new. A couple tips in the unlikely case that you're new to E-bay: Stick to sellers within Canada to avoid extra tax. Always email the seller and verify the condition of the item. Determine your absolute highest bid, then add 2 or 3 bucks to it (so you're not outbid by one dollar) and use e-bay's proxy bidding. Don't bother bidding until the last 10-15 minutes of the auction. If it's already too pricey for you, move on.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I agree with BabeBetty. Ebay is probably your best option if you want to get something that is cheap and in good quality. But shop around because there is numerous sales going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts