Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment and say hi to all of you out there on this great forum. I'm thrilled to be associated with both MacWorld Canada and ehMac. There are more than a few great threads to go through on here, though I'm sure this won't be one of them. lol

Anyhow, look forward to meeting many of you on here as this forum continues to grow! :)

Cheers,
Ted Kritsonis
Editor — MacWorld Canada

·
Premium Member
5,546 Posts
Welcome, TeddyK. Great to meet you. :) Welcome to ehMac.ca! :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A warm welcome

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome everyone. I'm happy to be part of all this. To answer the question about what Macs I own, I've got a black 13" MacBook that I've upgraded to 3GB of RAM. I also have the 15" MacBook Pro aluminum, which is also upgraded to 4GB of RAM. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to take a moment and say hi to all of you out there on this great forum. I'm thrilled to be associated with both MacWorld Canada and ehMac. There are more than a few great threads to go through on here, though I'm sure this won't be one of them. lol

Anyhow, look forward to meeting many of you on here as this forum continues to grow! :)
For those of you interested in hearing Teddy speak, he's agreed to come on Your Mac Life tomorrow evening to justify his existence. :)

·
Premium Member
1,355 Posts
Nice of you to feature Canucks on your show, ShawnKing.
We've had *lots* of fellow Canucks on the show!
TeddyK must be a snowbird?
[/QUOTE]
I don't think so - his profile says he lives in Toronto....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.