Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. Just wanted to say hello as I'm back from holidays. Spent a week at the cottage and another week camping. Had an awesome time and hope to post a couple of pix.

I have a couple thousand email to go through and things to get caught up with over the next week or so.

The MS Bike Tour is fast approaching. While it looks like we won't hit our $10,000 mark at all, we most likely will have raised a couple thousand dollars. I'll be doing some updates over the next couple of days. If you haven't donated/pledged yet, please do so!

I've got a bit of reading to do on ehMac as well, but from what I've read, everyone has been very well behaved!

Its great to be back!

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Welcome back to your home! ;)

·
Registered
359 Posts
ehmax you are the mayor and I see your id # is 40.My question is who has id # 1?

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
ehmax you are the mayor and I see your id # is 40.My question is who has id # 1?
AAPLboy (ehMac ID# 1)
New Neighbour

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Welcome back ehMax, glad you had a good time.

yoyo - I asked him the same question a while ago, and the summary that I remember was something along the lines that he was #1 or something but then decided to use the name ehMax later, and thus was member #40.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts