Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In about 26 hours, Heart and myself will be driving to YYZ to take off for Macworld San Fran. For myself, I'd like to thank all the ehMac Members for helping me get my flight (Heart doesn't need help, he's rich)
;) Also thanks to the sponsor's for support and generating excitement with some exciting prizes (More to come!): O'Reilly, Crumpler Canada, First Avenue, and Macally.

We'll try to post as many photo's and tidbits as we can. I'll be taking some video footage and will put a summary video together after Macworld.

Please check back in this Macworld forum often, and get involved with your opinions, comments and feedback! If you see something you like, let others know!

When we get to our hotel, the first thing we're doing is hooking up an Airport BaseStation with a Dr. Bott OmniDirectional Antenna to the courtesy DSL.
The folks from Your Mac Life are staying there along with many of their invited guests.

Sly from Your Mac Life posted a most excellent Guide to Macworld San Francisco.

Heart and myself hope to be checking out Alcatraz on Thursday along with the San Francisco Bridge. Should be lots of fun.

Hopefully the weather in SF stays nice.

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
Bon voyage to you both....and may I say that you've done a spectacular job promoting the big event here on ehMac.

Well done!

I'm looking forward to reading your on-location tidbit reports next week!

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
I am so wired for this event (my first Macworld) that I could jump out of my skin. :eek:

OK did I forget anything:

Powerbook
External HD
Firewire cables
USB cables
Headphones
Camera
FlashCard
Batteries
Battery Charger
Airport
Backup CD's
Games, Games and more Games
Cell Phone
Cell Phone Charger
Business Cards - lots of 'em
Credit Card
US $
Socks
Underwear
Shirts
Pants
Shoes
Belt

·
Canadian By Choice
117,494 Posts
An airline ticket might prove helpful in this list, unless Steve Jobs is sending his personal jet to pick you and ehMax up at the airport. Bon voyage.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
How about the information and instructions on how to join the ehMac Chat Room on iChat, so you can keep us up to date with what is happening as the Keynote proceeds?

Can't be forgetting that now can we?

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
Electric Shaver
Tooth Brush, Paste and even Mouth wash.

Maybe a pair of toenail clippers, just incase i have some extra time to kill. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
you not gonna shave or brush your teeth while you're there?
Given that it's a computer convention, this might simply be optional for some! LOL

Have a great time, Heart! Bring back some west coast sunshine with you, will ya?

·
Registered
237 Posts
See you down there... ;)

I'm ready. Powerbook, clothes, Shaving kit, video camera, and a bit of US $. I'll be packing as soon as NOVA is over...

John

1 - 12 of 12 Posts