Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Suspect in custody after women wearing hijabs threatened with noose at Edmonton LRT station

Edmonton police have a suspect in custody in connection with a possible hate crime aimed at two hijab-wearing women.

Police made the announcement Tuesday, a day after providing a photograph of the man to media.

According to police, the man, believed to be in his 60s, approached two women wearing hijabs at the University of Alberta LRT station last month, pulled a rope from his pocket, tied a noose and said, "This is for you."

The man then proceeded to sing O Canada, which was caught on video by one of the women, police said.​

(CBC)

·
Premium Member
42,492 Posts
"Hate crime" is a ludicrous term that would do Orwell proud. A loon threatened two women. He should be assessed and treated.

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
There is much hate in Canada. I have been subjected to it many times by young First Immigrant males...

·
Premium Member
17,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is much hate in Canada. I have been subjected to it many times by young First Immigrant males...
In your case, FeXL, I would not be surprised if it's a case of not being able to take what you dish out.

:yikes:

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
Fukc you, CM. And the hat you're wearing & the horse you rode in on. A$$hole...

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts
Lmao

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,374 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
The great thing about my browser settings is that, unless I feel inclined to click on a link, I don't see the image. In this particular instance (as with most of the crap you Progs post), I'm certainly not inclined.

That said, whatever you uploaded certainly applies in your case as well, seeing as the words I used in response to you were nearly identical to words you used in response to me a few days back.

Curious, idn't it?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
The great thing about my browser settings is that, unless I feel inclined to click on a link, I don't see the image. In this particular instance (as with most of the crap you Progs post), I'm certainly not inclined.

That said, whatever you uploaded certainly applies in your case as well, seeing as the words I used in response to you were nearly identical to words you used in response to me a few days back.

Curious, idn't it?

In other words, you're very proud of the fact that you can pick and choose what constitutes your reality. How very open-minded of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
How many of my links do you click on & read?

Don't bother, it's a rhetorical question...

In other words, you're very proud of the fact that you can pick and choose what constitutes your reality. How very open-minded of you.

·
Premium Member
42,492 Posts
Seriously man? You live in a world that you think has gone "prog"!

·
Premium Member
23,273 Posts
It was a rhetorical question. No response needed. Answer already known. Defence already invalidated.

Next?

About as many as I think look interesting. But at least I SEE the links.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts