Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Michael, did you ever stop to think that the New Government of Canada has a new Prime Minister .................. and they forgot to tell us for fear of getting into another ad campaign scandal? Ponder that possibility for a Canadian Minute. Paix, mon ami.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Harper's stupid insistence on using the term "new" government is the largest single political mistake the party has ever made. I predict it will come back to haunt him, big time.
extending and raising the danger level of Canada's mission in Afghanistan is his largest mistake and will come back to haunt him

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,940 Posts
extending and raising the danger level of Canada's mission in Afghanistan is his largest mistake and will come back to haunt him
One more time Michael:

It was parliament that approved the extension, with the support of a goodly number of Liberals. It was NATO that changed the danger level of the mission. Get it now?

·
Banned
7,966 Posts
I like Cherniak talking points.
And those are?
http://jasoncherniak.blogspot.com/2007/08/hilarious-harper-photo.html
If you watch the video here, you will see that MSNBC got Stephen Harper and President Calderon mixed up. I think the picture of Harper is hilarious and should be used often by Liberal Bloggers.
or
"It's a testament to your education that all you can do is reduce once revered art of politics to wanton spin and puerile ad hominem attacks."

I write thousands upon thousands of words, but I put up one funny picture and you say that's all I can do? Get a clue.

·
Registered
236 Posts
MSNBC link, click on "video"
Thanks for making that 100% clear, americain's don't know right from left :lmao: (or up from down in this case)

Anyways, with a picture like that, I'm glad to see that americain's don't think that guy is PM. I would rather think that my first world neighbours had the mexicain president as PM of canada.

We are in a minority government I think it's important to make it clear that these are different people in charge, because whatever party is in charge thinks they are doing the best job.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Bush had to be reminded that this conference was being held in Montebello, PQ, in Canada, and not Monticello, the mountaintop home of Thomas Jefferson, in Virginia.

·
Banned
14,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bush had to be reminded that this conference was being held in Montebello, PQ, in Canada, and not Monticello, the mountaintop home of Thomas Jefferson, in Virginia.
Waiter; "Pour vous Mon. presidente, le specialité de Quebec; poutine"
Dubya; "Dawg-gone it Laura, one of these here frenchies put white crap on mah fries."

·
Premium Member
1,374 Posts
1. That picture of Harper is hilarious
2. The fact they screwed up the names is even better
3. That they spent more time talking about a passed out marine than on the summit was the icing on the cake
4. I doubt many Canadians even know about the whole "Canada's New Government" slogan and suspect even fewer care.

·
Registered
236 Posts
1. That picture of Harper is hilarious
2. The fact they screwed up the names is even better
3. That they spent more time talking about a passed out marine than on the summit was the icing on the cake
4. I doubt many Canadians even know about the whole "Canada's New Government" slogan and suspect even fewer care.
Quite right on all of those points. Until someone here mentioned, the slogan was completly ignored.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts