Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I must now toodle off for some pre-New Year merriment...please allow me to wish all of you here at ehMac the happiest and healthiest of New years in 2003!!!

A special wish to our good friends in Newfoundland and Labrador that they hoop-it-up for the rest of Canada for the half-hour headstart they get on 2003. Drink one for the lot of us!

See you on t he flipside! :D

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Likewise to all... My plans seem to be going awry. Teammates going awol. Not sure...

Anyhow, the best to the mandem (gents) on the boards. Here's to some good news @ the Xpo in the NewYear! [cling cling] :D

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Woot, 2003! I too wish you all a Happy New Year! Hope you're all doing something exciting! :cool:

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Just got back from being away for almost a week , only to find a rather boisterous party going on in my hot tub! I suspect that most of my friends didn't even notice that I was gone.... ;)

Ah well, time to join the fun! It's about forty five minutes before 2003 as I write this. It might be my last post for a day or so if the party has some real legs. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!! :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,982 Posts
For those who weren't there, Here's a short clip of the countdown at Toronto's Nathan Philip's Square:

http://homepage.mac.com/mrushton/.Movies/countdown.avi

While I'm on the topic, anybody want to suggest settings for an AVI-->MOV conversion? I tried exporting it from QTpro, and my 1.9meg AVI turned into a 6.9meg MOV. :yikes:

M.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts