Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
134 Posts
BTW, why would any reasonable person buy a Zune over any iPod, iRiver, Cowan, or Samsung player that is similarly priced? I don't understand :confused:
The Zune from what I've heard is not a half bad device, it's also a Toshiba device in disguise. For first time entry, it's not bad, especially considering the junk that's out there. I wouldn't buy a Zune, but he could have also easily picked another MP3 player with low market penetration and gotten similar results.

· Registered
134 Posts
Is the Zune even available in Canada? Every week I receive flyers from BB, FS, The Source etc., they all feature various music payers including iPods, but never have I seen a Zune in them even once.

I am not the type to walk into one of these stores unless I am actually buying something, so I do not know if they are on the shelves and just not in the flyer for some reason.

Cheers
The Zune is not available in Canada, no one knows for sure why, it's all rumors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.