Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah - just wrapping up a fine week here @ MIDEM in Cannes. Lineing up the music deals... Anyhow, Apple was here in full force as they were keynote speakers re: ITMS and it's success. here a few pix (sorry - have no ImageReady here - big files).

Outside of Palais des Festivals

They also had a cybercafé outfitted with the new 20" iMacs.

Amazing!

They were pretty cool. Mayor, be assured that I put them onto the site dude. Had to make sure they were comfortable with the English (some were not) - booth was manned by Apple EUROPE staff - mostly french. ;)

Going to go spend the day in Nice (city so nice, that's what they called it!). It's 11 am right now. Looking fwd to coming back home, though I have been given the weather updates by cell.... :eek:

H!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Any feedback regarding the comment that 'bright' Napster CEO made to 'stay off the Apple platform'?

·
Registered
350 Posts
You lucky folk!

I was near Saint-Tropez for 10 days last summer : a really really nice region! I'll go back when I get the chance. Didn't visit Nice thought.

Thanks for the pics! :D

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
Travel Trivia:

When in Nice, be sure to visit the Napoleon inspired toilets at the Hotel Negresco!

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
That's a beautiful cybercafe... :cool:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hello,

Have you seen how we are in France, you can go and visit us, you're welcomed. :D

Even here, we try to speak english if you can't understand french, not as in US. I know you do same than us in Canada.

APPLE made a very large impression with this show and promised to return.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I would have to agree whole heartedly. The Nice, Villefrance and Cannes area is beautiful, especially the little towns along the way from Paris such as aix en provence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts