Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ehMacers!!

Just wanted to drop a line from Atlanta. BTW I hope the MS Bike Team put in a good showing!! Would have been there if not for this trip.

Anyway....I'm typing this post up on the G5 with 20 inch Cinema Display, while running the Finding Nemo trailer and iTunes with visuals on. Smooth as butter....very nice.

Back to reality for me.

All the best to the ehMac bretheren.

Alex. :D

[ September 13, 2003, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Greenlion ]

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
*drools* :D

You're lucky to see a Power Mac G5 in person, let alone use one. I haven't even seen them in person yet - stupid no Mac Resellers in New Brunswick. :confused:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts
Greenlion, give my regards to Peachtree Street......or is that Broadway? Whatever, if you get as far at Athens, Georgia, stop in to see the University of Georgia.............the oldest state university in the US.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,382 Posts
Lars, there is a rumor that Apple Canada has sent recent order to St.John's, NL..........as in St.John's, Netherlands!!!!!!!!! Someone forgot to tell them to change their mailing addresses from NF to NL when Canada Post changed our provincial call-letter when we changed the official name of our province to Newfoundland and Labrador.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Greenlion, I did the same thing you did last week from the Apple Store in Philadelphia. Loved that G5 and was glad to "see" that it's much quieter than even the most recent incarnation of the G4 with mirrored drive doors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts