Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

The doxies are on their way with your breakfast. "Carpe diem" and "caveat emptor".

:D

·
Registered
8,774 Posts
Good morning Dr.G! Say Hi to the doxies for me and good luck on your quest to be the first ehMac memeber to hit one thousand posts without actually owning or using an Apple computer! :D

Like I said elsewhere...at least your heart is in the right place! :cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning to you too, Macnutt. This must really be early for you way out there in Lotusland.

I shall have a Mac of my own sometime between Jan and April. Actually, the wait has not hurt me, since I first started thinking about getting a Mac once again when I heard about the white iBook. So, I have been thinking about getting a Mac for some time. Still, as the song goes, "Someday soon....."

I sent your email address to Ofoto (the digital arm of Kodac) to allow you to access one of my albums with the pictures of the doxies. Ofoto is good about not selling their lists of names, so I trust that you will not be offended by this move on my part.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
G-o-o-o-d m-o-r-r-r-n-i-n-g, Dr G. Look, now you're at 480 posts.
Macnutt, see if you can find any traces of the missing intuder in the photos(was dressed as a cheerleader). All that I can find are the pom-poms that Dr G.'s vicious babies are tugging at.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Peter, with only a week to live, I have decided to go out like the Vikings who were the first Europeans to come to Newfoundland and Labrador (there were people here to greet them who were here for 5000 years, so the Vikings did not "discover" us). A burning ship, loaded with all of my possessions, including the doxies, will be set adrift on the North Atlantic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts