Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· R.I.P. Marc - 01/29/2022
119,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Glad to hear that you are back in the groove once again (n pun intended). I am trying to find a stylus for a couple of our stero turntables so that I might play all of my old records. Do you have an online site (if this is your area of expertise)?

· Premium Member
1,667 Posts
No, I don't have a web site, although one day I may take the business on-line. For now it's just a hobby business "carry-over" from a former life as an audio accessory distributor. E-mail me your cartridge numbers and I'll give you the cost and stock status. If they're OEM, lower end models, it might be a good time to upgrade them instead of just replacing the stylus, as this is the major cost component of the cartridge.

119,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Peter, many thanks for the info. You have thus earned one Dr.G. Get out of Jail Free card, or one hour of the Dynamic Doxie Duo Digging for Badgers in you Backyard (pardon my alliteration).

119,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Peter, I would post a jpeg or two of my two doxies if someone would explain how to attach such pictures.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.