Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Quote from Dr. G <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I also have some homemade bread and some homemade jam. We at the Cafe Chez Marc serve only the finest of breakfast delights. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have the time to come down. Do you deliver??

· Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Quote from Dr.G
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Peter, we deliver worldwide by Doxie Express. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it 30 minutes or free?? If so, I'll have the deluxe breakfast platter tomorrow morning. Around 7:30 (EST) would be good. Do the doxies accept cash tips or just doggie biscuits?

· Premium Member
1,667 Posts
No, I don't have a web site, although one day I may take the business on-line. For now it's just a hobby business "carry-over" from a former life as an audio accessory distributor. E-mail me your cartridge numbers and I'll give you the cost and stock status. If they're OEM, lower end models, it might be a good time to upgrade them instead of just replacing the stylus, as this is the major cost component of the cartridge.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.