Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning all. Here's your morning smile. ;)
:cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fresh coffee is all ready. Any takers?????

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also have some homemade bread and some homemade jam. We at the Cafe Chez Marc serve only the finest of breakfast delights.

·
Premium Member
30,995 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Morning All..heard the Dr.G rise and shine all the way "out west". Weatherman says: Sunny and warm, predicted high of +14! Yea, baby.

Of course I expect we'll have to pay for it some time down the road. But great conditions for the World Cup downhill this weekend at Lake Louise. Go canada Go

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rhino, my wife and I shall be visiting her family in Calgary over Christmas. May it be this warm then, SVP.

·
Registered
363 Posts
still looking for a quick route to 1000 posts, eh dr. g?

·
Registered
449 Posts
It's happened before and according to David Suzuki, we can expect an increased possibility of it occurring again. Ain't global warming grand. Or is that El Nino?

Regardless, I'm sure you'll enjoy the sights and holiday spirit. There's lots to do and see and we love strangers out West. Especially from out East.

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Quote from Dr. G <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I also have some homemade bread and some homemade jam. We at the Cafe Chez Marc serve only the finest of breakfast delights. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have the time to come down. Do you deliver??

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rhino, I have been to Calgary in the summer, spring and fall, so now I have one season to go. We shall see.

Peter, we deliver worldwide by Doxie Express.

Sniper, I have given up on my quest for 1000 posts. Now, bringing smiles and feelings of joy and kindness to all the citizens of ehMacLand is another story. I was called "Mr. Sunshine" by my students long before I became Dr.G.

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Quote from Dr.G
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Peter, we deliver worldwide by Doxie Express. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it 30 minutes or free?? If so, I'll have the deluxe breakfast platter tomorrow morning. Around 7:30 (EST) would be good. Do the doxies accept cash tips or just doggie biscuits?

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Peter, yes, it is 30 minutes or it is totally free. Do not tip either of our doxies, nor look them directly in the eye, or make any sudden moves. They are trained killers, being of a breed of dachshund that is used to guard German Shepards and Doberman Pincers. Vicious is not the word to describe them adequately. If someone would tell me how to post a jpeg directly on to a post, I would post a picture of the two of them at work.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Peter, ve do not find zat joke very funny. Vatch your ankles today. You have been varned!!!!!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Peter, don't be such a "meshugginacup"!!! Vatch your ankles, not "vatch on your ankles"! Oy vay!!! Such jokes! This I need like a "meshugginacup" Such a deal.

Yiddish translation for the non-Yiddish speaking members of the ehMacLand clan --

"meshugginacup" = crazy head
"meshugginacup" = a hole in the head

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Peter, don't get so "fertoutst". It is all in the spirit of friendship.

"fertoutst" = Bewildered or mixed-up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts