Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 236 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't really watching hockey anymore but as the only remaining CDN team I wish them well....bring the cup back to Canada....

thier up 2-0 against buffalo

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I almost died when Buffalo scored with 5 seconds left in the game. This is how the Rangers started their death spiral with Buffalo.

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nothing against american teams Dr G! I like the rangers as well....I am a diehard Oiler fan and I would like a canadian team to win! how long has it been since we had the cup?

·
Premium Member
3,882 Posts
Canadian hockey is the heart of the entire sport, enjoy it...

White Smile Product Sleeve Jersey

Go Sens Go!!

:)

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
I almost died when Buffalo scored with 5 seconds left in the game. This is how the Rangers started their death spiral with Buffalo.
You're not the only one... I think I heard the whole city groan "OHHHHHHH" when that puck went in. But we got them back in the second period of overtime with the perfect shot.

GO SENS GO

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
Our last cup was with the Canadiens and their 24th cup in 1993 who beat the Kings. Attempts in 1994 by the Canucks, 2004 by the Flames, and 2006 by the Oilers have come up short. As much as I would've liked to see the cup in Western Canada, I hope the Sens are successful this year. Hey, I don't see Leafs in that list. ;)

·
Premium Member
17,845 Posts
Actually Buffalo, Detroit and Ottawa are all hockey towns. Would love to see the Ducks quack out so that the winner will be a city that knows snow.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
I too would like to see a Canadian team win the Cup. If Ottawa can't pull it off, I would like to see Buffalo win, however. At least I could say the Rangers lost to the Cup winners. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
7,115 Posts
I can cheer for West Coast teams. Can't get myself to cheer for Senators though. Maybe if Chris Neil wasn't on the team. :)
I know what you mean--I'm the same way with the Leafs... except it would be pretty much the entire team... and if it wasn't in Toronto... and they had a different name. :D

Yup.

THEN, I could cheer for the Leafs.

Go Sens Go!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
The Sens had better get some scoring to match tonight's fine goaltending. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
31,013 Posts
My daughter is at her first hockey game. Hope it goes to overtime for her. She was very excited to go.
Her 1st year university graduation present.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
What a win for the Sens!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know what you mean--I'm the same way with the Leafs... except it would be pretty much the entire team... and if it wasn't in Toronto... and they had a different name. :D

Yup.

THEN, I could cheer for the Leafs.

Go Sens Go!
haha....:clap: ...Leafs are over-rated....guess they act like the seasons at the wrong times...they spring to life in the fall and they die and fall off in the spring before the playoffs...

can't say much for the oilers though...choke choke..

·
Premium Member
2,304 Posts
It's too bad that some Leaf fans can't overcome a petty rivalry and enjoy the game Ottawa's playing. Granted I'm a Sens fan, but more than that, I'm a fan of good hockey. And the product these guys have been putting on the ice for almost every game since the start of the playoffs has been top-notch.

1 - 20 of 236 Posts