1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
That's an excellent article.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Agreed, a rare article with substance written by a Windows user (switcher) although I had to hold my nose to get past this one:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Macs can get infected, but not as virulently as Windows, just as vegetarians can get sick but won't get mad cow disease. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Steve will like it though ... ;)

·
Canadian By Choice
117,362 Posts
It was a very convincing article. I wonder what SJ will do when I finally order and receive my iMac??? Ask for more stock options? Jump for joy? Go into cardiac arrest?????????? See, I too can laugh over the "Did Dr.G. finally get a Mac?" jokes,jabs,ribs,jests,shots,pokes, urgings,requests, threats, demands, more violent threats, and hateful emails. I laugh with the best of them..................... :D

·
Vorlon Ambassador
5,295 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr.G.:
It was a very convincing article. I wonder what SJ will do when I finally order and receive my iMac??? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, we have to have a party when you actually receive your iMac.

·
Canadian By Choice
5,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought that when you finally received your Mac Dr. G, you'd become a switcher and I would stop being a bitcher. But the karma emanating from your posts lately has placated my improper impatience. Paix...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts