Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Glaring inconsistency in the "clock" app on iOS

557 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pm-r 
#1 ·
I was wondering if they have or will ever fix one glaring UI inconsistency in the Clock app:

In "Alarm", the Snooze button is big and centre while the Stop button is small and at the bottom; but in "Timer", it is reversed - the Snooze button is small and at the bottom while the Stop button is big and centre.

The issue with this is, I every time I use the timer, I end up hitting Snooze instead of Stop because I am so used to the Alarm where the Stop button is at the bottom.

Cheers

#2 ·
I doubt if they will change things, unless they get a law of user derogatory comments, and maybe they think the rationale is the same as stated here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/mildlyinfu..._stop_button_locations_for_timers_and_alarms/

Maybe do some googling or check out the app store and see if you cannot find one that suits you better. Maybe a third-party developer agrees with you and has one designed accordingly - With the buttons in the proper places.

- Patrick
======

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.