Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so I got a case for my iPod touch 4G and it is the Gear4 Tread case, i've read good reviews online, so I thought WHY NOT? Right? It's only after I started using it a few minutes ago that I realized- this sucks donkey balls... Why? Volume buttons are REALLY hard to press through the silicone, lock button is fine. There's this powdery stuff on it that's powdery and annoys me, when I try to type in landscape mode, I cannot press the space bar without hitting the hard plastic 'bumper' (and hitting it is VERY uncomfortable), the smell also makes me sneeze. Now, I am planning to sell this iPod touch on these very forums when I get a new iMac and buy an iPad or iPhone instead. This iPod is in mintish condition, a few scratches and scuffs, but if you don't look at it in direct light, you won't be able to see them, this one of the reasons why I bought the case- no more scratches, I also hate cleaning fingerprints off the back. I wanted to buy a ZAGG INVISIBLESHIELD, but could not find any :(

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.