Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Resident Curmudgeon
86,945 Posts
LGB, I would like to read this article, but the link is no good. You get a page that says the webmaster reconfigured the server. Any chance you could find it again and repost it here?

Thanks in advance and Cheers

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, elmer. That's the one.

Sorry about the bad link, everyone. It was a MacAddict page. Maybe they don't like links being posted to their server.?.! :confused:

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Cool piece. I mentioned from jump that I thought GB was going to be pretty signigficant in the market place. It comes free with the a new system, or @ least will be available for next to nothing bundled with iLife. That is huge - for anyone starting to experiment with Music and it's production. Although, there are many reasons why this may not be the right pro set-up (from what I can gather, as I manage a producer), but for pre-prod? this sounds like it could and will inspire many: many to, @ the very least, fool around with it. That's all you need. I know platinum selling producers who quit to become accountants. We may get the opposite happening.
I love this and am looking fwd to getting my hands on it. I was considering going the h/w route to start to play with music (new Akai 1000), but will jump on this instead, hey, why not??

We should then have a ehMac soundtrack/score arranged, with music from everyone and anyone out here to then sell as a fundraiser for the site. ?? :confused: waddya cats think of that?? could be cool. Mayor??

over and out.

H!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Anyone order the Jam Pack?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts