Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone finds out any other deals at reputable Canadian stores (Like Costco, Walmart, Best Buy etc...) post them hear!

NOT online deals like eBay auctions, small un-known businesses etc... these posts will be removed.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Thanks!
My wife just got 3 of these cards at Ottawa (Merivale) Futureshop. She told me it wasn't advertised at all in store, but when she mentioned the deal at check out, the agent entered a code and applied the $10 discount. :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
In the west if you check out your local Nofrills, superstore or extra foods you can find a very similar deal. Buy 2 x $25 cards and save $10 Good until July. 19th

The attached photo is from my local Nofrills store.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
In the west if you check out your local Nofrills, superstore or extra foods you can find a very similar deal. Buy 2 x $25 cards and save $10 Good until July. 19th

The attached photo is from my local Nofrills store.
Nice work sands989! :clap:

Let's keep this thread running if anyone finds discount iTunes cards from reputable stores.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For those in the Toronto area looking for the $60 for $48 deal, the Future Shop at 806 Warden Ave (south of Eglinton) had about 10-12 packs left on the shelves at 5 pm today. Look where the iPod stuff is, near the car audio section.

I visited the store at 845 Eglinton Ave E (at Laird) first, but didn't see any.

Not sure what's still in storage at either store.

In both stores, there were two spots you could find iTunes cards: a prepaid gift card stand (with cards from other companies too), and near the iPods and music players. If you don't find the $60 pack at the stand, check near the iPods (and vice versa).

Happy hunting! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.