Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Just a quick question:
I got a new Macbook Pro last night (well actually it's not the newest line, its the 2nd gen 2.33 GHZ model) and a friend of mine told me there are motion sensors on the side of the machine that aides in shutting down the HD if the laptop were to fall, or something like that. However, apparently you can have your fun by using the sensors for other things, such as switching application windows every time you hit the side of the computer. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I did a little research, trying to find an app that would run this, but apparently you have to "rig" it up yourself using Apple Scripts. I'm a little rusty in that area, but I think I could do it if someone told me proper step by step instructions on what to do (the instructions and scripts i found online were oh-so confusing...)
If anyone could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.. Either post here at ehmac.ca or shoot me an email at [email protected]

Cheers!
Cory

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.