Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine

SOLD locally.

I have a Silvia v.2 which I am thinking of selling because I wish to upgrade to a dual boiler unit. The Silvia is 3 years old, it was purchased used from a good friend who bought it new from Green Beanery in Toronto. He had it only 3 months and upgraded. It's been in my care since the summer of 2008 and has always been used with filtered water (Brita) and an in-tank water descaler filter. There is a little scuffing on the drip tray and the cup warmer but that's from normal use. It's been used daily and has been solid. I backflush the unit on a regular basis, clean out the screen, do regular maintenance and have changed the gasket. I also have a new spare gasket and screen which I could install or include.

It comes with the original commercial grade 58mm portafilter, single and double baskets and plastic tamper. I also have a commercial grade 58mm bottomless/naked portafilter, a triple basket which would also be included in the sale. There might also be an opportunity to also include an Espro tamper and Grindstone knock box at a small additional cost.

Have the original packaging and box, therefore shipping is not a problem.

Rancilio have a long tradition of making quality espresso machines.

Do not hesitate to contact me for additional info.

SOLD: $450.00

Here are some photos of the unit without the bottomless portafilter and extra baskets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts