Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well,
Something happened in China... My iMac was originally scheduled to be shipped this week, but lo and behold: after 5 days of no shipping, a new shipping date was entered last night... TWO MONTHS AFTER MY ORDER! :ptptptptp

IMAC 24/SD
Custom configured
Ships by: Oct 2
Delivers by: Oct 15

Is it because I ordered a french iMac? Is it because I ordered a French wireless keyboard? I hope Apple at least throws in a free copy of Leopard to make up for this delay because it'll probably be launched by then now.

Why offer an iMac wireless keyboard option if it's not even available?

·
Registered
611 Posts
Is it because I ordered a french iMac? Is it because I ordered a French wireless keyboard? I hope Apple at least throws in a free copy of Leopard to make up for this delay because it'll probably be launched by then now.[/QUOTE]

French, I don't think so. But I read that the BT keyboard was not ready to ship yet. So that maybe your problem. I can't confirm that for sure, but on Apple site, ordering a wireless keyboard says:
Code:
Apple Wireless Keyboard
Using Bluetooth wireless technology the Apple Wireless Keyboard provides a reliable, secure connection to your Mac with no cable clutter.

Price: $79.00
Estimated Ship:
[B]4-6 weeks[/B]
Order it with french wired keyboard and you may see a difference!

And I do not expect Leopard to be available at that time, as most expect it by the end of october, not the beginning. Remember the June launch of the iPhone? last day of June ;)

·
Registered
954 Posts
I think the keyboards are not available in French yet. I called the Laval Apple store in Laval and I think the rep answered that they only received English wired KBs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.