Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mac Guru
14,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple Store is offering free Express Shipping on all qualifying orders placed between now and the 27th of December. Nice to get your new Mac quickly without paying the express charge. :cool:

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Well the Apple Store in the US got this promotion earlier this week, and now the Canadian Apple Store has got it. Just in time for my shipment to ship.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I wish they had this offer earlier so I wouldn't have to deal with bloody, Sameday Right-o-way. They called me yesterday to let me know that my package from Apple would arrive sometime between 9am-1pm today (Friday).

So I cleared my plans this morning to await the arrival of my package, but of course the driver is a no show. So I called customer service, and they told me that the driver didn't deliver my package and left no explanation as to why he didn't fulfill the delivery. So then the lady offered to contract a driver to deliver it tonight. Ok, so hopefully things go well right? Well, I just checked the shipping status on their website, and now it says delivery on Monday, December 22!

Argh ...! Why can't Apple use a reputable courier like FedEx for ALL their deliveries in Canada???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts