Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a post here awhile ago, as well as on other pages about .Mac members recieving free Kidak prints (I even saw this on the .Mac site) but I cannot find ANYTHING about this on the .Mac site (The thing I saw before is gone, and it only linked me to the Mac Slides Publisher when I clicked on it)
Anybody know whats going on with this??

·
Registered
246 Posts
Try setting up an iPhoto/Kodak account and try ordering some "mock" prints. The credit should appear on top. Since the credit is only shown in two digits, select a whole bunch of prints.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
Well you can only access the link if you are a paid member (see, membership has it's privileges). ;) Click on this .Mac link and you'll see at the bottom of the page reads "New for Members" click on the link, sign in and you'll see all the goodies you get.

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bjornbro,
I am a full paid member and that info does not show up in the New Members section.
I will try setting up my iPhoto account and see if that works
Love the new smilies and icons!
:D

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacDaddy:
I am a full paid member and that info does not show up in the New Members section.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty. After I sign in, this is immediately what I see:

That's a helluva funny signature ya got there buddy. :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
crazy, I dont get any of that when I log in!

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I get that now, but when I click the link, it takes me to the New For Members section and once again there is NOTHING there saying anything about the prints!!!

·
Premium Member
2,700 Posts
I'm still scratchin' my head over this one. See if you can comply with the terms and conditions regarding the free prints:

• FREE PRINTS
To qualify for the free prints offer persons must subscribe to .Mac by purchasing an annual membership by Oct. 31, 2002.Trial memberships and certain complimentary accounts (including Apple employees) do not qualify. Shipping and handling fees not included. This offer is available only in the United States and Canada. Qualifying persons will receive 100 4x6 Kodak Prints available through iPhoto, available for download from www.apple.com/iphoto (iPhoto requires Mac OS X v10.1.3 and above). Free prints must be redeemed by Dec. 31, 2002 after being credited to your iPhoto account. Offer requires a 1-Click account in iPhoto (please refer to iPhoto 1-Click terms and conditions). The Apple ID of this 1-Click account must be identical to the Mac.com email address of your .Mac membership. Apple reserves the right to substitute terms of the offer with terms of equal or greater value.

If there is still a problem, then I suggest you talk to Apple 1-800-MY-APPLE.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
arrrrgghhh
I don't qualify because I got my .Mac account for free through Learn and Earn.

Oh well, I don't need hard copy pictures of my friends passed out on the couch anyway loL

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MacDaddy:
arrrrgghhh
I don't qualify because I got my .Mac account for free through Learn and Earn.

Oh well, I don't need hard copy pictures of my friends passed out on the couch anyway loL
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe... yeah... my rhammond account is the same, but my strongblade account ought to be valid, cuz that was paid for...

Looks like this Xmas' theme is gonna be "Memories" at this rate...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts