Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
hehe, look @ mine... its blue and yellow :D Watch for the evil goo!

However I may be late as I'm not home @ 7:30 (my time)... However whose for a big get together on Saturday??

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
RtC, how are you feeling? I trust that the chicken soup helped.

Count me IN for the Unreal T. I have never played, don't know what it is, don't know how to play, don't know how to access the online gamers, don't really know what the difference between a real and an unreal tournament might be, but count me in.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Unreal Tournament, Dr. G is a first person shooter realeased a few years back. To connect go Multiplayer -> Connect to server and enter ut.flyingmonkeys.org in the UT main screen... happy fragging... beware the god like bots... :cool:

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
RtC, glad to hear that you are on the mend.

Chealion, does one need the actual software installed in the computer? I must admit that I am not really into "shooting" action games.

jfpoole, was the title for this post a simple ploy to attract the uninitiated? :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Question for the regulars for UT?, can people too unfortunate to have a mac :( , and are stuck with PCs play along, and if so where can I get all the packs etc.

Thanx all

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ekcondon wrote:
Question for the regulars for UT?, can people too unfortunate to have a mac :( , and are stuck with PCs play along, and if so where can I get all the packs etc.

You can play with the PC version of Unreal Tournament (that's what I do). I can't remember where I downloaded the Bonus Packs, but you can probably find them on PlanetUnreal.

Update: Woo! I was right! http://www.planetunreal.com/files/ut.shtml has the latest patches and bonus packs listed. You'll only need Bonus Pack 1 for now.

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
UT on PC >.< ugh... ;) Well no worries, Eric, you can play... I suck soooooo bad tonite... :( 6 lousy frags in one match, thats horrible and it was a little laggy... But it was fun!

cya all Saturday! Book it off right now!

·
Registered
719 Posts
ACK!!!!

I was not at home. Rats rats rats rats.

Saturday night?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bjornbro wrote:
Anybody seen (on UT server) or heard (on iChat) from Griller? He's an awesome player.

I think he's taking a break from UT for a while; last I heard his personal life jumped up and bit him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.