Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up, Mark.

I get Dilbert emailed to me at work every day (wondered if I could get reprimanded for reading subversive comics?
).

But that nice little application will be just great for reading Dilbert at home, on my Mac... and enjoy it to the fullest. :D

·
Premium Member
17,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fül,

I've only started to play with iBert... be sure to check out those buttons on the bottom edge of the screen.. there seems to be much more to this app than first meets the eye (i.e. other web utility).

I like the auto-resize (since Sunday's comic is larger), and it even has settins for auto-update...

M.

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
CubaMark, thanks for this site. I find Dilbert is one of the few comic strips that I still read.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Dear Dr. G.,

I'm surprised and disappointed that you are not reading Doonesbury.

·
Registered
53 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rhino:
OH NO! Another reason to go to OS X!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As if OS X itself wasn't reason enough... now we have Dilbert... uhhh... iBert!

·
Registered
154 Posts
MAN

DILBERT KICKS A$$. Those are the kinds of things that make the Mac soooooooo much better than the PC :mad: , stupid father won't get a Mac for me :rolleyes: , o well, what do you do. Anyway GREAT program, wish i could get it

·
Premium Member
7,069 Posts
Long Live Asok! Don't join Dilbert clubs in Junior High when you don't know what Dilbert is :rolleyes: They needed an Asok, and well another nickname of mine was Asok :D

Back on Topic: WOOT!!!

·
Canadian By Choice
117,692 Posts
Britnall, I'm a Doonesbury fan from "way back when". However, I did not want to change the subject of this thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts